Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tuesday and the sun is shining. Welcome to this blog.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters.

I have to go to the hospital in a little while to have a blood test and see how the treatment is going for the hepatitis virus I contracted when I lived in the Philippines. I do hope the two weekly injections which I have left are the last. This Interferon is a powerful medicine which I am at this moment suffering a headache from, or not. One doesn't always know what to attribute all ailments to. The itching and scratching is a definite side effect.
Still this is of little consequence to what many others constantly go through. There must be many who cannot afford the treatment! I can only pray they will get comfort from the result of their prayers.
So now I will share the painting which I did yesterday.

     






Wisdom is a virtue seldom explored.
                      Monk Frost.

This is all for now my brothers and sisters as I must go and rest for awhile, before driving to the hospital.

Peace and love to you all.
Your brother Peter.

No comments: