Thursday 25 October 2012

Thursday is just art and and equation

Good day to you my brothers and sisters.

















                          

                                                               Here is the holy equation!
                            1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given

Today has been busy. I went to a communion service at church at 10am and then went to the hospital to have my blood taken to be tested. As I have now finished all injections and tablets for the Hepatitis, I do hope that is now dealt with.

Anyway I have at least posted photos of the painting which I created yesterday. Tomorrow I shall be going to see and have an art session with Kate Rothwell, my excellent forensic art therapist. Sooo my brothers and sisters, I hope this blog finds you in good spirits. May all my love and the love of God Almighty and all the saints, be with you this day and always. Pass this love on. Your bro Peter.      

No comments: