Thursday 11 October 2012

Thursday. Greetings and blessings to you.

Good day to you, my brothers and sisters. We are some of us, truly living in a great time. Where we can if so inclined, paint a piece of art, photograph it and send it around the world in minutes. My first camera was brought for me in the 1960`s and was of course one which shot black and white and white film. Then we had to take it to the chemists where it was sent away to be developed. This took over a week. So it is a lot easier now, yet at the same time, not always better. With ease can come complacency!
     
  These are my latest two paintings and some is           still wet!






Yesterday I self injected my penultimate shot of Interferon. How glad I am that this is almost at an end. I expect if I am all clear, then it will still take some time for my body to flush out all the chemicals. I know how one of my sister feels with her medical problems leaving her tired. Its the mental as well as physical fatigue which is so hard at times, yet has to be worked through until a positive countenance is felt! I also have to deal with a chemical side effect of depression, which although mentally this is not difficult. Having got through my first wife's suicide, the death of both my parents at a young age and of course acquiring the brain injury, then this is as we say small potatoes. It is potatoes all the same and that is why I could not afford to get mashed, by drinking alcohol! Every cloud has a silver lining. 

So I shall bid you good day now, sharing the advice I have had to take for myself yesterday and probably today also. Not that this is prescribed for you unless also you are under the effect of fatigue.

Sleep at times is the best medication.

NOPE. I OWE IT TO YOU TO SHARE A LITTLE BIT OF INSPIRATION!  

Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing  on the shore like an idiot.
                                  Steve Wright.

Follow me and I shall make you fishers of men.
                                     Jesus
Blessings peace and love be with you all, now and always. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my blog with you.

Brother Peter G Kimble
           

No comments: