Wednesday 10 October 2012

I AM YOU ARE I AM LOVE WE ARE ONE


Good day my sisters and brothers


Firstly I will share a C S Lewis quote. (I believe it may have been Lewis who said that he was the most reluctant Christian ever!)




         This is the painting which was brought into existence yesterday through me for you to view today!


 We may ignore but we can`t evade the presence of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.

The powers of darkness cannot overcome us as we are not limited to individual forms. God is unlimited and so when all the suns have passed away, each one of us will still be experiencing a presence of LOVE.


    This above is one aspect of the whole, which I am able to enjoy focused on, separate from the whole. 
    I do not know you, as individuals who view this blog and yet still feel that we can be as `one` if we want 
    to let go of all in our minds which separates us!




                  " I am non-judgmental"  "I am loved" This determines the world `we` ( me for sure, and I do hope you also.)  choose to live in.


  IT IS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE I AM AND YOU ARE THAT I AM. AND WHILE THAT I AM IS INFINITE, YOU BY YOUR CONCEPT OF YOURSELF ARE DISPLAYING ONLY A LIMITED ASPECT OF THE INFINITE I AM!

   I like the detail which we can see in the picture above. I do not have the ability on my own to produce this. Maybe if you were not going to log on to this site, then it would not have been done! So my thanks to you and please share it with others who need to know that we all need to become a universal body of creative love and awareness.

  When we, as one, know that consciousness is the ONE and ONLY REALITY - conceiving itself to be something good, bad or indifferent. And becoming that which is conceived itself to BE. YOU are free from the tyranny of second causes. Free from the belief that there are causes outside of your own mind that can affect your life. Our lives our being is not these bodies which age and wear out and eventually become dust. Our being, makes use of this life to gain knowledge and wisdom and hopefully realize all that is love; then we can move on beyond our bodies. Some of us can transcend limited body experience in the here and now. Others are still asleep and so we must be careful not to awaken them from the sleep that is needed for them to eventually  awaken refreshed!



I AM is that which, amid unnumbered forms, is ever the same. This great discovery of cause reveals that. Good or bad!

The choice is ours. Some don't have the perception to know when to choose. Others choose to use power in a bad way to gain more power until finally after causing untold death and misery, they themselves self destruct, either by their own hands such as Hitler, or by that of the people, such as through the Guillotine, or their head on the chopping block!

Love and compassion will get us through the worst of times and be an abundant joyful gift to share in the best of times. We just have to be aware that whatever is happening, this time is transient and all things pass. 

If anyone has anything they should like to share with me, be it an image or words in whatever form, then send it to petgkimb@gmail.com
If it is sent in confidence, then I will treat it personally, if not then I may consider it to be shared with others. 
    

Take some time to be still and know that you are loved so much.
AND IF YOU CAN THEN PASS IT ON!!!

Your brother Peter.       

No comments: