Wednesday 24 October 2012

Good day. Peace and blessings be upon you all.


Be still and know `I AM` is pure consciousness.

We must not waste too much time trying to be what we are not, or as it were, try to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. As I have said before, not only will you not achieve it, but the sow wont be happy!

A dagger out of a stick of celery. (I will be most surprised if you have heard this before!) 

I dont know how many of you have, like me, heard of the `Tibetan Book of the Dead.`? Well as I had heard of it, I borrowed a copy from the local library. I couldn't get much wisdom, nor joy from it and I duly recognize that may be due to one of my many shortcomings. I shall digress and tell you my most noticeable shortcoming, which yet is a trifle.
I am 5`10`` and not 6`4". If I were 6`4" I should have to bend to go through a lot of doors. If I were rich and that height, then all the doors in my hermitage would be tall but few. I shall leave this train of thought lest it gets silly and turns into a cartoon train, hurtling down a steep track full of circus animals(this is the carriage of course that is full of animals. But it can be the track as well if you like. Its your imagination. Or is it!) . A hole in the roof of one carriage with a giraffe`s neck and head poking out. I know its unusual for most normal circuses to have giraffe`s, but not at all for imaginary ones. This draws us back to todays quote which comes from the Tibetan book of Great Liberation.

`Matter derives from mind not mind from matter.`

This goes along with what me and Albert have both said. He said that every design has a designer. He therefore believed the universe has a designer. 
I say; If `I` can imagine and create something, then conversely something can imagine and create me. 
Many are now coming to the understanding how we are all co-creators of this universe. 
Ideas can be enlightening and creative, or dark and destructive and all with intelligence behind them.
But enough of this. I shall put on photos of yesterdays paintings and then look up without any expectations, the Tibetan Book of Great liberation. (It would be cool though, if tomorrow in the blog, I exclaimed how I am now totally Liberated! Do you know that its you who can bring this about. So think its happening right now!)



           



                      Todays favorite. I had to abandon a lot of thinking to just create this. If I had thought,
                     I want to create some random black lines, top right, as thin or thinner than one hair of
                     the paintbrush, that would have not been able to have been achieved!

 
I wont begin to explain to you all, what the things which I like about this best are. You may like completely different things.  Oh I cant help but mention just on little tincy wincy thing. @3 inches up. Part of a black cross. 

Be good my brothers and sisters, as you are and as we all are, getting better and better each day. Smiling and contented that we are transcending worldly views. Your ever loving brother, Peter.

No comments: