Thursday 11 October 2012

Friday just gone 6am and so I will do quick post.

Good day to you. May you feel the love that passes all understanding.

Firstly a bit of art painted by yours truly yesterday.




In three quarters of an hour, my sister Viv will be arriving to drive me to a session with the fantastic forensic art therapist, Kate Rothwell. I do not use the word fantastic in a flippant manner. Deciding to take my sisters advice two or three years ago and pay for private art therapy sessions, has been instrumental in not only helping become a better producer of art. I say that, with the realisation, it could be both subjective and right on the mark at the same time. The main point of this journey though mind and art is to realise and accept myself. This is at the local level of our being. You who have known me personally, or through my blogs for some time, may now accept yourselves and me, as constantly changing in different amounts and areas. 
Some people - and I am no doubt not talking of many people who are reading this -  are obsessed with how they look, or how to change there features, with plastic surgery. We are not our bodies! 
My late wife Tracy once said to me, `there is no such thing as strangers, just brothers and sisters yet to be introduced!` We are spiritual beings who have come from the same source to have this physical experience!   So as more of us realise this wonderful thing about our present (or gift of) life, the shift in world consciousness will grow exponentially.   
These last few days I have been reading THE THIRD JESUS, HOW TO FIND TRUTH AND LOVE IN TODAYS WORLD. Well I havent yet got to where its been revealed to me how Deepak believes I can find it, but I will search diligently. With my brain injury, I am liable to forget things, which has become a tool to teach me many things, like patience and learning to calm frustration and anger. I do feel a bit like the guy who is digging in a field and unearths a great treasure. He goes and sells all he has to buy the field. Yep, I did that, but because I was worried someone may come across the treasure, I buried again it again with the intention of digging it up again after securing the deed to the field. Have you got what then happened? I forgot where I had hidden it.
I can hear my sisters van pulling up and had better greet her, as I am grateful to her for driving down from Sheffield to Luton. 

I will have to leave you here and trust that you have a good day. Blessings peace and love to you. If I have time later I shall post a fish of friday blog.

Your bro Peter G Kimble              

No comments: