Monday 1 April 2013

Blessings peace and persistance to overcome wrongs.

Good day and welcome to my third attempt and about two hours of work to get this to you.
I will start this time, after losing so much writing on the blog which just seemed to go into self-deletion and
become nonredeemable. Not like you and me my brothers and sisters. We have Easter to remind us of who took our wrongs upon the cross!



Here though are photos from
one painting I am pleased to be sharing with you here.
With some quotes my myself and others.
 
As for the degenerate artists, I forbid them to force their so-called experiences upon the public. If they do see fields blue, they are deranged, and should go to an asylum. If they only pretend to see thim blue, they are criminals, and should go to prison. I will purge the nation of them. Adolf Hitler. So for now the above photo is called, ` Adolf Hitler stands with cane in hand frozen in abstract time and paint. A shadow of the artist he could never be.` 
Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time. Karl Marx. Good on him. Maybe my sister will come with me to visit Highgate cemetery and we can place some flowers on his grave. 
Art may be bad, good or indifferent, but whatever adjective is used, we must call it art, and bad art is still art
in the same way as a bad emotion is still an emotion.  Marcel Duchamp

 
Art is always and everywhere a secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
            Karl Marx.
When a painting can bring me to tears or to shout in anguish, even to laugh out loud. It not just the artists achievement, but a collaboration between the artist, God and me. Peter Kimble


Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.
                                                                                                      Marchel Duchamp
I paint objects as I think them not as I see them.
                                              Pablo Piccasso

Well my brothers and sisters, this the larger painting from whence all the others today and some yesterday came. As always I bid you a good day and may you be a blessing to all you encounter. Man, beast or mineral. Your bro Peter :)











This is the end of Tuesdays blog.

Go in peace and love,
Your bro Peter.















  

No comments: