Sunday 7 April 2013

The Quickest way to Enlightenment.

Good day my brothers and sisters. The sun is shining outside and the birds are singing. What a glorious day we have today.

I have to pick up my sons and take them to church in a short while. They are alter boys and serve the priest in the preparation of communion. What they are learning is discipline and to serve others. Why is this important. Not because of God in the church, but God in all things. If God is in the bread and wine, then surely we cannot deny Gods presence in peanut butter and orange juice! 
The last supper, was just the last supper then and not the last time Christ shared food with us. If I no longer live, yet Christ lives in me, as it says in the Bible. I can share blessed food with a dog and a donkey and we are taking Communionn together. In-fact sometimes this would be a more enjoyable meal than many communions I have attended in some churches. No wonder forty to fifty years ago, in our old Church, no longer where it was, Cannon Jenkins said, there are no Holy people in this place. This building is a place for sinners to meet.
If we are looking for a God outside our-self, we will always be looking and never find God outside our self. We must prepare a place for God within.  We must be still. Still the mind. For the brain wont find God. God is not an idea, or concept. Seek the truth and the truth will set you free. Great isnt it. No you or me, just God alone is enough!  
Its all there in the Bible. I am not making this up. Although in a way I AM.
 to the art now and this was made up as am I for sure. Once though it has passed away and it will. Be it a day or a million years. Then what will be left is God. Not the physical, but the transcendent.

    This is the bottom right hand corner of the one painting going on today`s blog. Following are other parts of the whole thing and yet art pieces of art in there own right. Both separate and complete, as we should be.
 





 I must go now, but I should like to mention how most important    
 it is to focus attention on the only which is Love. Love is the only truth and reality. Everything else which passes is either a fleeting joy or pain.  Ta ta folks. Know you are loved. Your fellow member of the One Body, Peter.  
    

No comments: