Monday 1 April 2013

This is a test.2 but could also be an early morning post.

This was a test and I suppose is now an ongoing test. (Do I mean the blog, or > all there is, has been and is to come!)

I do not want to spend too much time constructing what could either become a blog, or on the other hand, just dissapear from existance as soom as I try to post it.  So I will put on some photos of a painting and attempt to post it. Then I can always have another go later at spending more time meandering around with thoughts and stuff from others. Bearing in mind thought I see all as one, just that copyright lawers and other artists, writers etc do always see it this way!


Lets see if I can post this painting, before I do the blog in full and send to a sister in Sheffield to post for me.

No comments: