Friday 19 April 2013

Fish on Friday. (without the fish)

Hi there my brothers and sisters. I am back from London and the opening of an exibition called ART + HEALING which is open from 18 April-5 June

STREET GALLERY
UNIVIRSITY COLLEGE LONDON HOSPITAL

I have a painting in the exibition called, `its OK to be me


I cant share it with you at this moment but I will show you the photos I took on my travels there and back.





                                                    O here I am with my painting, its okay to be me!
                                                    I am pictured here with Kate my wonderful art therapist.


                                          Below are shots I took of what caught my eye.





                                          Sometimes I like to move the camera when shooting!









I am off now but will try to post a photo extra.
Know that you are loved and pass this on. Your bro Peter. 

No comments: