Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday and gotta be quick as my sons going get to church and be robed up to serve the priest.

Good day my brothers and sisters. Those who are new to my blogs are to know you are welcome & loved.

Well I didnt get anything on before church and now its nearly 1pm and so I am going to share the latest art and fly. Although its the one painting, I wont say `only`, as for me its got lots of different `Peaces` of art in it, as well as some more darker bits! Without further ado, here it is for you my beloved.  Its for me an epic drama. A battle which sees colour against colour and alliances between opposites coming together in harmony. There is some stillness where we can observe who is observing.

                                                 Around it goes.


                                                    Hanging onto strands amidst it all.



                                          Sitting in stillness observing the flow and letting it go.




                                                       Yes there is a joy to dance let fly.
                                                       
                                             I like the yellow and black, but so much more.





                                                       
The whole picture for you my wonderful brothers and sisters. Know that you are loved and if this is something you are not yet dwelling in, I pray for it soon to be our constant state of being. My love to you and all beings. Your brother, Peter.

No comments: