Monday 8 April 2013

One throught to twenty eight new photos of our art.

Good day bro`s and sisters of Christ, the Buddha and all the saints. I am not forgetting those of you who have no belief in an eternal force of love which we are part of. Maybe you can live like a machine which feeds and feeds selfish needs. Gives only in expectation of greater returns. Yes like the city wankers Bankers. We though gathered here at this site, will focus our attention on Om and Amen. Peace and love to all beings (yes I include all who have yet to be `realized`and are existing in states of greed and envy and all atrocious sorts of things!) 
Lets focus of love and joyful expression, so I will share some art which the universe brought into being through me for you to see today. 
Best way to do this is to use the Dharma of Mind Transmission

Break off the way of speech,
Destroy the place of thinking.
Awaken the mind to no-mind.
Find Silence and....
Sudden understanding.  

     
                        These are all separate art `peaces` from one picture. 











  Got to go and pick up my mum and take the car to be serviced. If I can I will do an extra post. If not, then I write to you tomorrow, God willing. You Bro Peter. ps, know that you are loved and pass it on.

No comments: