Thursday 4 April 2013

Its Thursday and I am taking my two sons and their Gran to Milton Keynes snow dome, where they will be snow boarding. Go gran.

A good day to you all my brothers and sisters.

The title for today's post is a long on and almost more letters than I will put on the actual blog.
I am going to put on some recent work which is not completely dry in one case.

I can if this posts alright, come back later in the day to do an evening post, where I share other things which have been in my consciousness. Lets now though just be focused on this moment and look at this art.





                                                    This is was painted upon waking this morning.








                                                    Here it is being held outside my front door
                                                     to give you perspective of the size. And show
                                                     that I like to decorate the door with found
                                                     signs. Sigh, my son is making me a coffee &
                                                     just asked if I want malt drink powder in it!  
   Okay my brothers and sisters, I really have to go and pick the other son up from his mums house and collect their gran to go to the snow. Have a good day and know that you are loved. Peter. ps It was a wise man who said there is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequal s.

No comments: