Friday 12 April 2013

saturday morning post

Good day. Love and peace to all beings, now and always.

Hey its early here in Luton, England. Not even quarter to six, on Saturday morning, but I see some of you are early birds like me and so am posting this now.

I am going off to London today to the Tate to see the Kurt S exhibition. If anyone of you reading this  I cannot spell his name, so thats it. Maybe I shall buy a postcard of one of his works, as I do like his work and then I can spell it for you!
Would you Adam and Eve it, I have just seen Kurts family name in my diary for Saturday. Yes I will tell you, its Switters!

So for now I will just post some photos of my latest painting. With of course the expectation you will like it. Of course I am interested if you like the views I enjoy looking at it, but as you cannot be here taking photos of different shots - which of course some of you must be better photographers than I - we will just have to settle for the shots I take. 





                      It may not be easy to spot, or yes for one of you, there`s a heart I put in above. (God hasn't let me in on knowing who you are and maybe even you do not realise we are meant to spend some wonderful times together.) Bless you. (For now I am having to go to London and the Tate modern with my eldest sister and not you, which is fine. Do though we want things to remain fine, or be trans4med to fantastic!)  I will be posing for a shot outside and maybe inside the tate if I can get away with it, in my `anti-camouflage overalls.Wouldn't it be great if we see each other for the first time at the Tate and recognise each other as soul-mates. I have just realised that you might not get here as you could be in china, as are lots of my follower. If this is the case, then no problemo, just send me an email introducing yourself to, petgkimb@gmail.com and we will trust in God to sort it all out. Bless you. The wonderful thing is I have the patience to realise you may not even be reading this on the date it is posted, but many years after my death and yet you have a yearning to love me. Isn't it wonderful that no one really dies, even though these temporary physical bodies of convenience run out or get destroyed. Our souls though are immortal and yes, its unfortunate many people spend so much time & resources on their mere physical body and its appearance, than the spiritual. Some of us though are doing what we can to redress the balance! Peace and love my brothers and sister. Peace and love. We must pass this on adding our own little shine. Or if you like, a big smile and a `thank you`.    






   I have thrown the odd shot in from the previous work just to mix things up a bit. Or have I?

Pablo Picasso said, `I paint objects as I think them not as I see them.` I have to say I paint states of being trying to eliminate superfluous thoughts and just be in the moment! Feelings even have to be ex-sponged if they contradict love and yes this can be done using art. In fact perhaps the despotic leaders of past and present needed art therapy to get the angst (anguish) out in a constructive way. But they just didnt get it!

The way to holocaust/destruction, can be avoided by denying the ego (have you ever heard of `ego` standing for, `edging God out`?)  and constructing all thoughts, words and deeds, centred from love and compassion. Mr Nebblesworth.

Today is the feastday of pope Martin

Pope Saint Martin I
Pope Saint Martin I
Feastday: April 13
Died: 655

Martin I lay too sick to fight on a couch in front of the altar when the soldiers burst into the Lateran basilica. He had come to the church when he heard the soldiers had landed. But the thought of kidnapping a sick pope from the house ofGod didn't stop the soldiers from grabbing him and hustling him down to their ship.
Elected pope in 649, Martin I had gotten in trouble for refusing to condone silence in the face of wrong. At that timethere existed a popular heresy that held that Christ didn't have a human will, only a divine will. The emperor had issued an edict that didn't support Monothelism (as it was known) directly, but simply commanded that no one could discuss Jesus' will at all.
Monothelism was condemned at a council convened byMartin I. The council affirmed, once again, that since Jesushad two natures, human and divine, he had two wills, human and divine. The council then went further and condemned Constans edict to avoid discussion stating, "The Lordcommanded us to shun evil and do good, but not to reject thegood with the evil."
In his anger at this slap in the face, the emperor sent his soldiers to Rome to bring the pope to him. When Martin I arrived in Constantinople after a long voyage he was immediately put into prison. There he spent three months in a filthy, freezing cell while he suffered from dysentery. He was not allowed to wash and given the most disgusting food. After he was condemned for treason without being allowed to speak in his defense he was imprisoned for another three months.
From there he was exiled to the Crimea where he suffered from the famine of the land as well as the roughness of the land and its people. But hardest to take was the fact that the pope found himself friendless. His letters tell how his own church had deserted him and his friends had forgotten him. They wouldn't even send him oil or corn to live off of.
He died two years later in exile in the year 656, a martyr who stood up for the right of the Church to establish doctrine even in the face of imperial power.

Though they call it a feast day for Pope Saint Martin I it sounds to me quite ironic considering his treatment by `humanity`.  Just know that the powers of this world, no matter how powerful they may be, cannot destroy the souls of good men, but only the frail human bodies. Blessings to all who follow the Way of Christ and mercy to them that dont. Remember that its never too late to have a change of heart and then mind!

Have a great weekend my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. Your bro Peter 
 ps. please pass this on.  ( I am living in hope that I will be discovered and make some money as an artist whilst I am alive. We gotta have hope. Hope and faith. Okay, Hope, faith and charity(love). Bless you all.    

No comments: