Monday 22 April 2013

Welcome to my art, plus what is crazy?

Good day brothers and sisters.

I spent a lot of yesterday and little of today, reading about Chief Crazy horse. Who was I believe `crazy` in much the same way that St Feorfil was a fool for Christs sake. Thank goodness I identify my being with all races and life. Yet still I think it a shame how euro-peons as far back as the vikings, went to other peoples land and did such atrocious wrongs. I suppose if Jesus took our wrongs upon the cross before we even committed them, then at least we can repent and be sorrowful before it is too late.  

  Todays painting is entitled `This is all in black and white. Sorrowful`

    This is black acrylic, black ink and white acrilic paint on white paper.  

















I am off now with camera and litter picker to do some prayerful walking meditation. Go in love my brothers and sisters and give a thought for those worse off than us. I have been thinking about about the street children in the Philippines whom I neglected to do all I could for. May God help me to do more. Blessings to you and all. Bro Peter. 

No comments: