Tuesday 23 April 2013

NEWS EXTRA I Am, you are, we are crazy. (those were words from a song I used to listen to in the 70`s)

Some of us know the name of God as I Am. Christ said, I am with you always. He also said that the people who yearn for power over others will destroy all that is sacred. It was the religious leaders that killed Jesus and the power of God which raised Him. I no longer live, yet not I but Christ lives in me.

He suffered to set us free.

We are one, yet many do not realize this even to this very day.

One day we will be a rainbow nation, no matter where our feet are standing.



“Upon suffering beyond suffering; the Red Nation shall rise again and it shall be a blessing for a sick world. A world filled with broken promises, selfishness and separations. A world longing for light again. I see a time of seven generations when all the colors of mankind will gather under the sacred Tree of Life and the whole Earth will become one circle again. In that day there will be those among the Lakota who will carry knowledge and understanding of unity among all living things, and the young white ones will come to those of my people and ask for this wisdom. I salute the light within your eyes where the whole universe dwells. For when you are at that center within you and I am that place within me, we shall be as one."  -Crazy Horse
This last vision of Crazy Horse’s was spoken in 1877, approximately seven generations ago.  It was retold by Chief Joe Chasing Horse, a relative of Crazy Horse.  He translated it from the words of the grandmother who was present when the words were spoken, while Crazy Horse sat smoking the sacred pipe with Sitting Bull for the very last time, four days later he was slain.
Some say Crazy Horse was a great mystic and knew there would come a time when the white man and his ways of treating the Earth and his fellow human beings would leave him hanging on the edge of a very deep chasm.  He knew these ancient teachings of respecting the Earth and each other, must once again be honored and respected.








So my brothers and sisters, this is an added little blog I am posting to declare my love for saints which may not be recognized by many orthodox religions!

Many off us here though may well  not often be described as average, orthodox run of the mill people! Do you dissagree with me. Oh you do, and you others dont. Okay, well I think that you are all right. Now you are all wrong. Is a swing still a swing when its still?

Please, those of you who believe in the power of prayer, I ask you to prayer for God to empower me to overcome that which would limit my being a great father to my two sons and brother to you all.

Blessing love and healing to you all.
Bro Peter.

No comments: