Thursday 11 April 2013

The right day today here is Thursday. So just photos of my art and another of a woman whom reminds me of an actress, but was in an audience of an enviromentally aware discussion about humanitys future.

 Good day my brothers and sisters. So I am back from a morning swim. Me and one of my boys, Harry started swimming at 7am and finished at 8am. When we got back the other son Joshua got up and I drove him home. They have boxing tonight and I am glad I am just the driver for that! Here are loads of photos from one painting which came into being after I awoke from a pleasent dream at 6am. At the moment the title is `3dom (freedom) at 6am`















                      So my brothers and sisters, above is the whole picture from whence all the others
                       originated.

                                          Here is the woman whom reminds me of a wonderful
                                           actress, I wonder if its Ali Mcgraw?

Anyway, as its the school holidays and I have the privilege of lots of time with my sons I shall end this and me, and Harry will have some father/ son bonding; right, where is the super glue. 

Ruefully Yours, Peter.

No comments: