Wednesday 3 April 2013

Wednesday Post

Hi there my brothers and sisters.
 
Also to those who haven't got it yet that we are all one. Realise it before there are no fish in the sea or trees in the mountains and yet plenty of tanks and guns and young to die in wars.
Yesterday I spent the day at the art studio I am renting a space at. At the moment its only once a fortnight, but when I start to sell some work I can go more often and do the sort of art I should like to do.
 
I know that what I really need is my own studio and this is something I am contemplating happening in a year or so. We cannot be sure of any of our plans though and could be walking along the street when a lump of space junk hurtles out of the sky and hits us before we realise it. Given though that it would have to be enormous to hit us, because I am here in England and many of us are all over the world. I think we must be talking major comet, like the one which may have wiped out a lot of the dinosaurs. That is those that didn't become birds or get airtime on The Flintstones.

As we are still in the position to be caregivers to this world and not just takers we should try to do more to get together for good of all beings. Us Human beings have wiped out so many species and act in an atrocious manner towards other great species, like whales. Shame on you Japen and all countries that kill these wonderful sentient beings who travel the worlds seas and oceans in family groups (Pods)
 
At the moment I can only do this, and tell you my feelings. I will though pray that humanity as a whole awakens and sees the light.

I cannot at the moment post myself and so thanks to the gracious work of my eldest sister, here are photos of the painting I did, it's oil on board.

Love and peace to you here and all others. Your bro Peter


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: