Friday 26 April 2013

Fish on Friday without the french fries, but with for sure; lashings of art & love..


Good day my beloved brothers and sisters. As is not unusual these spring days, it is is murky and wet outside and bright and cheerful here. So welcome to what I hope and have faith in; that you will find this a cheerful and uplifting blog.

Here is one of two paintings done on arising from slumber at around 6.30 am, before I could think too much and was able to just paint that which was to be! 


         So most of my paintings go untitled, but looking back over this blog the title of this one struck me  as;`This which was meant to be.`





 All actions past, present and future, become extinct in the case of a liberated one, because his sense of being the doer is gone it was lost along with the ego, who alone was the doer.  

 When the mind is left without anything to cling to, it becomes still. (This reminds me of one of my favourite lines from the Bible; `Be still and know I Am God.`) 
                                The inquiry `who am I ` turns the mind introvert and makes it calm.
               The self is pure knowledge pure delight where there is no duality.
                  Seek the source of the ego, abide there for ever in the source and find yourself in bliss.

 The illuminated one who is happy in the peace of self, without thought of the past and the future, is a mere witness of the present, has his knots of bondage cut.

 He alone who has realized the self in the heart has known the truth (Jesus Christ said I am the way the life and the truth.) ... Having transcended the dualities, he is never perplexed.
 You can never find mind through the mind, go beyond it, and find it non-existent.
 Self realization is cessation of thought and of all mental activity. Thoughts are like bubbles.

There is no mind to control if you realize the self. The mind having vanished, the self shines forth.



  In the realized man, the mind may be active or inactive, the self                               remains for him.
.


 See who is the doubter, who is the thinker. It is the ego.
... Hold it; the other thoughts will die away - the ego will be left pure.

... See the source from where the ego arises and abide in it. That is pure consciousness.


Good thoughts keep off bad thoughts. They must themselves disappear before the state of realization.

Realization is to get rid of the delusion that you have not realized.

Your own self realization is the greatest service you can render the world.   




Most of the fish on Friday, which I pray you enjoy and receive something positive from, came from an enlightened being who has transcended this realm and although was not known to be a Christian, is within the parameters of my definition of a saint.  Blessings love and peace be with the immortal soul of Sri Ramana Maharshi  So my thanks to God for speaking through our brother and sisters who are all saints when realising only love.

The Apostle Paul though said, in Acts 17:38 (Bible) 
 It is in God that we live, and move , and
 have our being.

To me this seems that when we include movement this is not just the world that in we live, which in turn moves around the sun; this around the galaxy and so on.  We should include God in the movement of atoms and subatomic particles. For God is without limits, when it comes to Love and presence of being!

How do you feel about this! Calmly I hope. 
Peace and love be upon you all.     


He who overcomes shall be clothed in white carments
                                  Revelation 3.5



Blessings,love and peace to you and all beings. Your faithful bro and friend Peter G  Kimble.
  Ps. It just struck me that I do not sell any paintings of other of my artwork; ie sculptures or furniture on this site, yet have sold a few paintings to people who requested them. I dont actually look at what is produced through me by creation as totally mine, as also I try to abandon ego. What though if others have sold my work and how much has it gone for? Purposefully I leave blogs open for people to print off and have as their own to own what they want or to change it how they want. I am off to see if I can find any of my art for sale on the internet! Toodle pip. Bro Peter.
 

No comments: