Friday 14 October 2011

An art full fish on friday

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. Above is an `art peace` of some automatic writing created with brush, ink and empty mind.

To the left is a colourful work. Made with oil pastels on black paper.
Now to the Fish on Friday writing.
PHILLIPPIANS 4:10 (NRSV)
I rejoice in the Lord greatly that now at last you have revived your concern for me; indeed, you were concerned for me, but had no opportunity to show it.
Yesterday in my session with Kate, my forensic art therapist, there was a mini breakthrough. We came to see that I am the one that's been holding myself back, on an unconscious level. There is an underlying fear about reaching my potential. There is the fear that if I go for it I may not achieve it, therefore setting myself up for failure/loss. ( How much more loss can I take.) Then of course there is the possibility that I can achieve, with denying my ego, art which will enlighten and bring positive feelings to others. So its not so much as having faith in myself, but trusting in God to work through me, to help myself and others. We are my brothers and sisters really all one. So I shall bid you a good day, with peace and love, your brother Peter

No comments: