Monday 24 October 2011

Dog gone cat. Am I expected to just sit here!


Good day folks. Its nearly 8am. Me and one of my sons who stopped over night have been over Popes meadow with Buster our faithful German sheperd.
Sometimes Buster meets a female sheperd over there called Thai (her owner spent a few years in Thailand. My son says I cant put her name on my blog as I havent her permission!) Well I shall go along with him, but only in this case.
Aquiring a brain injury was so easy. Infact I didnt see it coming. Good grief, my son said that I am old and wrinkly. Also people at his high school think I am his grandad. He just said I look like a seventy old. Oh yeah, now he says everyone looks younger than me. He is winding me up, but without effect. I can laugh, as when he just said `ARE YOU GOING TO GET A LITTLE BABY TO SIT ON YOUR NECK AND PULL YOUR FACE BACK.`
I am not sure about what he said about not putting peoples names without their permission. I doubt the gutter press get people`s permission to put some of the embarrising photos and articles about them.
This seems to be drifting quite far from art, yet; I recall a bit of a poem, which went; `Who killed Norma Jean, we said the press in pain and distress, we killed Norma Jean.` Maralyn Monroe, Amy Winehouse, isnt it interesting how the newspapers tend to make money from stuff which doesnt help reduce crime, or poverty, or corruption. It was musicians who came up with the song `Feed The World`. When Laurie Anderson sung the words, Ethics are the aesthetics of the future, I thought, yes thats it. The politicians and press - mostly but not wholly - care more about power and money than doing good. Musicians and artists - mostly but not wholly - care more about doing good stuff than money and power.
What is the song of songs? I am not sure and I cant look it up as soon as I post this, as my son is playing up because he wants to play computer games. So now I am going to post this and then his desire can become reality. I shall leave you my brothers and sisters now, wishing you a good and wholesome day. Your brother Peter

No comments: