Wednesday 26 October 2011

Where did that grey hair come from? Look out below

Good day folks. For years I shaved my head. then I thought I am going to grow it long and look like the Jesus freaks did in the sixties. When my eldest boy said he wanted to walk a way behind me, it came out that one of his friends had seen me in town with him and asked if I was his granddad, I thought; right, I am going to shave my head again and step up my fitness training. His younger brother would have laughed it off. Well I didnt shave off my hair for my eldest son, but because Im thinking I have duties as a father, even if my child can be selfish, I cant just leave him to grow up thinking that the world revolves round him!

I should love to go and spend some more time in other countries, but for the time being my mother and sons need me to be here. And the Buster of course, but he could always go in the kennels for a month or perhaps two at a push.
Quotes for the day
"If we are not fully ourselves,
truly in the present moment,
we miss everything."
~ Thich Nhat Hanh
"One two three five seven eleven
God is prime and waiting in Heaven."
~ P.G.Kimble
Smile and the world smiles with you, (yeah I know its usually laugh, but look at my photo) sob and you will be a sod on your own!
Okay folks Ive got to go and seize the day. It will be six am in a few seconds. bye

No comments: