Thursday 13 October 2011

Out over a little village, or hamlet, with the Buster.

Today I wanted to take Buster out in the country for a bit of a run. Boy did he enjoy it! Its only 9am now and he`s laid down on the rug content.
My best wishes go out to my 3 followers; Sabastian Dolinski, Am-a-sta, and Annie. Have a good day and know that I have prayed for you.
The following is from me to you, but originally written by Ernest Holmes.
Im joy go within youself to meet this Life.
Expect It to respond/
Know that It is going tol
Have no anxiety.
Relax and trust-believe.
Don`t deny It.
Begin with whatever affiernative and con-
structive thinking you have and build on
that.
Refuse to dwell in the darkness of unbelief.
Refuse to be overcome by negative sugges-
tions.
Boldly step through the place of doubt and
plant you feet on the solid rock of faith.
So my brothers and sister, I should like to write some more this morning, but alas I must go and pick my mother up and take her to church. Giving her a piggy back gives me backache, so I have to sling over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Joking of course, its quicker to pick her up in the car.
Have a great day my dear brothers and sisters. Your brother in Christ, Peter

No comments: