Monday 17 October 2011

From Ernest Holmes, through me and my art, to you.

Good day to you and just letting you know its rather on the cold side here in Luton,England. So Id welcome an invitation to spend a couple of weeks in a hot climate. I am sneezing here, but its not all bad. As you can see from my recent artwork. So coming up is some writing from Ernest Holmes, which I have copied into my notebook, to read over periodically.

If our thoughtss are always constructive we shall always be divinely guided.
If our thoughts are always affirmative the Law will always respond affirmatively.
If we live in inward peace we shall never be confused.
If faith dominates our consciousness we shall never be afraid.
If we are always kind we shall never know hate.
If we think of life as an eternal springtime, forever blossoming anew into self-expression through us, we shall never grow old.
Be well my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. My followers I am able to pray for by name. All others who come to my site, well know that God knows who you are and so I ask that the eternal force of Love settles in you and brings you joy. Peace and Love from your bro Peter.

No comments: