Friday 24 October 2014

Fish on friday and my talk at the Royal academy of art in London..

       Good day my brothers and sisters. 


                                          This is the video of my talk called `Trust the process and press on.`
                                                                     
                                                             
                                                       Its a long journey home..
                                          What I mean by that is that home is where the heart is for me; and mine                                                 had been broken accidently by my beloved wife Tracy as well as my mind!
                                                                    Though
                                          Bless her and thanks to God for the six years we had together.. Oh regrets                                             for sure. I was a selfish guy but she loved me as I did her, yet she would                                               often give in to my wishes.. For sure if I could hit the rewind button I                                                     would not have swapped our Saab 900 for the ex army landrover. Can you                                             imagine how unbecoming it was for a legal secretary to be driven around                                               in!
                                                                       Yes
                                          Of course I would have told her to stop taking the prozac and probably
                                          encouraged her in us both going to my mothers church, All Saints, here in
                                          Luton, Bedfordshire..

                                                       
                                                             Its all worth it.



                      Oh yes, I so do like this.
                      My temporary title for this is,  `In the mood for making good memories`...

                                                            You cant put me in a box my
                                                           name is not Jack? No its not..
                                                           Oo but its getting quite hot.
                                                                Fancy a passion fruit, or
                                                           just the passion and cake and lets
                                                                      eat it....
                          Heck, once in awhile its even okay to let go and be a fruitcake.  Yep you
                      can tell them you got permission from me, the artist P G Kimble. If they say
                      whos that, then say they can look me up on the internet or go straight and ask
                                                                    God.
                        I aint being fallacious, nor audacious, or aught like that. I am not a prat, nor
                     a sprat or a spoilt little brat, though I love them all.  I am just a child whose father
                     is the almighty maker of the universe. And I say, I am sorry daddy, please forgive
                     me, I love you and thank you. When I fell you caught me and when I rose up you
                     were gladdened.    


If you are facing trials and tribulations – PAUL SAID
Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
YOU SAY
None of what I am enduring right now fazes me because Jesus loves me. I will not fret and I will not worry.  Instead of worrying – I will pray. I will allow my petitions and praises to shape your worries into prayers, for I know that God hears my concerns. I know and believe that God is good to me, and everything will come together for my good. I may not understand it and that’s ok, because God will never fail me. Thank you Jesus for displacing all the worry at the center of my life.



If you have troubles –  PETER SAID
1 Peter 4:12-13
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.
YOU SAY
I know the painful trial I am suffering through is nothing new, many others have suffered the same and You have rescued them. I am glad that I am able to share in some of the suffering that Christ experienced. I pray Your glory be revealed in me growing more lively and strong, as You are my anchor, sure and steadfast, amidst the greatest storms. I will not be depressed, but I will rejoice and be glad as I realize that this is but a spiritual refining process to my benefit, with Your victory and glory waiting just around the corner.



If you are troubled and in need of comfort – ISAIAH SAID
Isaiah 40:29-31
He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles.
YOU SAY
God I am aware that you don’t come and go. You are here to stay. You are the Creator of all I can see or imagine. You never get tired, and you never even have to pause to catch your breath.  I realize that You know everything, inside and out. I know that You will energize me when I get tired, and give fresh strength to me when I fall. I see that even young people tire and drop out, I watch as young folk in their prime stumble and fall. But I will stand upon Your word and I will wait upon my God to get fresh strength.    I will spread my wings and soar like an eagle, and unlike the others I will run and not get tired, I will walk and not lag behind as I rely on You.




                                                 I am an artist and I overcome with faith and
                                                                         prayer
                                                                painting and persistence.


                                            I am not drowning, I am painting! Rising up and out
                                             from the blues, but gotta feel the depression so as
                                                        get through all the negative and seeing it
                                                            not as negative, but a wounded poor
                                                            thing lashing out without malice.
                                                    When I see the depression as not real, but as illusion
                                                      then true reality will rise up in grace & right place.
                                                                  Pass the chalice priest.

                                                            Have a wonderful weekend
                                                           and try to do at least one good
                                                           turn for a stranger. Or any life.
                                                               That reminds me to water
                                                                   the pot plants; and I
                                                                        dont mean
                                                                        Mary Jane. 

                                                Fin.
ps. I would like to share this comment and say that my comment section doesnt give me the ability to see any of your sites you write. It just doesnt make it to me and so you would be best to send it to petgkimb@gmail.com
     So I thank whoever sent me this below.

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes that produce the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!   

No comments: