Monday 27 October 2014

Good day to you one and all

I am who I am and below is what I have created in the last couple of days. You put whatever label you see fit and it may or may not have anything to do with the reality of all there is, was and shall be. We will see! Its now up to you and so now you can see below; this is what I do! 





















 FIN: I hope my brothers and sisters that these images provoked some positive thoughts and or emotions from you. This last little picture at the bottom makes me feel a little sad. This is good and actually, I need to feel a lot more sad until every last drop of past sadness has been wrung out from the past losses and I can start afresh. Clean slate and fit as a fiddle, emotionally. I am now centering on love for you, me and and us all as one. Blessings and love to you and all. Ya bro Peter.
ps. please pass this on.  

No comments: