Sunday 26 October 2014

With the death of folk singer Pete Seeger we should celebrate that which is immortal. Some we will not know in this lifetime what they should overcome, yet Pete sung that we shall overcome some day.

Good day and todays blog will pose the question, can songs and art change the world. Pete Seeger`s life on earth is over. May He rest in peace and rise in glory.


                                          This is my art and shots of small `Peaces` may Pete
                                           Seeger`s soul rest in peace.








 Now I will share the art I did for you and me today. From start to finish, and wondering after the first stage, if that was as it should be, but deciding it was incomplete and so will hopefully tomorrow when the paint is dry; out-complete it. Yeah I like to play with words as well as images..










Here below though for you my brothers and sisters is some completed work.
 





                                                                     FIN

No comments: