Tuesday 4 October 2011

4th of october. The sun is shining and theres life in the artist yet.

Good day to you. You may be few, yet you are loved. I will share some verse with you by Paulo Coelho. A writer who is seen by millions as an alchemist of word and one of the most influential writers of this century.
God reveals himself in everything, but the word
is one of his favourite ways of taking action,
because the word is thought transformed
into vibration.
The word has greater power than many rituals.
Brida
The body is the manifestation of God
in the visable world.
Brida
The warrior knows that in all languages the most
important words are the small words.
YES. LOVE. GOD.
They are words that are easy enough to say,
yet vast empty spaces.
Manual of the warrior of light
My brothers and sisters, though you who visit my blog are few, maybe for that reason alone you are more treasured, than the thousands that visit a famous persons. I remember when in my twenties, or late teens to twenty two to be more precise; I would dress a certain way and have certain records that were the same as my peers. I was not being true to myself. I didn't actually know myself. Of course like most people, especially youngsters, I wanted to fit in! It wasn't me though and what was worse was that I had no idea who the real me was. It was as if I had been in a large room, say of a thousand people and an announcer came in and said, " will the real Peter Kimble stand up." I would have been looking around, craning my neck like many others.
Then at the age of twenty two when my life couldn't carry on going down hill on a double deck bus, I jumped off and left society for six years. I took refuge in a special hospital, as I needed help to get my head together. Thank God I was given the resources and had also the ability within to fashion an ordered personality from a disordered one. It was a shame that in the process my self esteem grew to big. That was later brought down to earth with a crash when my loving wife Tracy, killed herself and unwittingly gave me a brain injury. The police hadn't realized she had clinical depression and killed herself. Me, I believed in the doctors and would encourage her to take the Prozac. Not now though. I`d say if a person doesn't feel better on Prozac then they would be better of throwing it in the bin and have people praying for them! Oh, what about the police I hear you say. They arrested me for murder. How harrowing it was for me, suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, due to Tracy taking herself and our bullmastif into our garage under the house. Getting in the land rover and turning the engine on and quietly falling asleep to die. I was asleep in the house upstairs , unaware of the fumes rising through the house and through my body. My brain swelled but my skull restricted it and helped maybe cause the damage. I don't know exactly what happens, I just have to live with the effects. That I try to do the best I can. The fact that I had to go on trial at The Old Bailey charged with aiding and abetting Tracy`s suicide and thankfully being found not guilty was a major time to live through. I am so thankful to God first, then my family and their friends. My legal team and of course the jury who found me not guilty, and rightly so.
The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing, in
as much as it, too, demands a firm and watchful stance
against any unexpected onset. Marcu Aurelius
Isn't it amazing how sometimes things, or our lives even may get knocked asunder, yet if we have faith in a greater good (or God) the storms will subside and the sun will shine.
I must take the Buster, my faithful German Shepard out over the park as there is a volunteer from Headway (an organisation which helps people with brain injuries) coming to see if he can be of help with the computer and internet. I should like my art and life to have a bigger impact in this world. God knows that if people would be willing to pay good money for my art, which of course is more than the paintings and sculptures, I could use that money well. Perhaps someone who reads my blogs knows an understanding and great agent!
Toodle loo for now, Your bro Peter

No comments: