Saturday 22 October 2011

My sons Harrys painting above and mine below.


Hi there my brothers and sisters.I had my sons all day and they have only just gone back home.
Can you see how I uses Harrys painting as inspiration for mine?
I took aspects from it and transferred them to mine. What though I can say, is that although I am happy with my painting, I prefer his. Its a bit more free and disordered. Also of course its a lot lighter. Well I hope that his art can remain light and colourful after another forty years on this planet. Also may he inspire my own art to become lighter and uplifting.
Some sayings by Seneca 5 BC - 65 ad
He who spares the wicked injuries the good.
Begin at once to live and count each day as a seperate life.
It is a denial of Justice not to stretch out a helping hand to the fallen; that is the common right of humanity.
Let tears flow of their own accord; their flowing is not inconsistant with inward peace and harmony.
*************************************************
Our determination must be focused with a destination before termination ensues.
Mr Nebblesworth 1893 -
************************************************
Now my brothers and sisters, I am doing the intercessions tomorrow in church. I have taken word for word out of a book of intercessions, but will pray that the Holy Spirit uses them for people to focus their prayer on. Bless you all and hope you are having a good weekend and can give even a minute or two in prayer or good thoughts for those who are in suffering.
*************************************************
Till I write to you again be content in all you have , yet maybe in not all you give! Onwards and upwards. Peter

No comments: