Tuesday 4 October 2011

Our trip to Barton springs at Barton Le Clay

Good day folks, especially to my followers. Had a volunteer come around this morning with a worker from Headway, an organisation for people with acquired brain injuries. He is going to hopefully give me some computer help.
He wondered if people got to look at my galleries, as when you get on my website it goes straight to the blog!
Well I dont know the answer to that one.
The picture on the right is one I took right near the source of the spring and unfortunatly the photo doesnt give credit to how sparkling the silvery colours of material on the bottom looked like precious metals. Hmm, theres gold in them there hills. Joke.
Dig within. There lies the well-spring of good: ever dig, and it will ever flow. Marcus Aurelius
On our way to Barton we were following this steam roller. They put a lot of good horsemen out of work. Well thats progress. Well actually I doubt the steam rollers put horses out of work. More the traction engines and steam trains. Or as the native americans said, Iron Horses.
That reminds me of a song I liked in the 1980`s `Iron Masters` , but I cant remember who it was by. As soon as I post this though, Iwill see if its on You Tube. Ta ta for now. Peter

No comments: