Thursday 6 October 2011

I leave LOVE for all to see


Good day to you my brothers and sisters.
Before I went to church this morning for a Eucharist service, me and The Buster went over Popes meadow.
I found a piece of chalk and decided to leave a message for not only those walking through the park to see! This is for you also. Doesnt it look steep!
You can always pass it it, which I know some of you will. Bless you.
Quote of the day
" A man with God is always in the majority." John Knox 1505-1572

Know you are loved and there is no where you can go on this earth, that if you call the Holy Spirit wont be able to come to you. The Shepherd would leave all the sheep contentedly grazing on the meadow to go and rescue the one calling out, lost!
I shall leave you with a quote by Paulo Coelho
There are moments when troubles enter our lives
and we can so nothing to avoid them.
But they are there for a reason.
Only when we have overcome them
will we understand why they were there.
THE FIFTH MOUNTAIN
Have a good day folks. Those that do have troubles, be comforted by knowing that they will pass.
I am off now with The Buster to climb a little hill and contemplate the view.
Peace and love, your brother Peter.

No comments: