Friday 21 October 2011

Fish on Friday

When you read Gods word, you must constantly be saying to yourself, `It is talking to me, and about me. Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855) He had a short life!
2 Corinthians 2:2-4
Despite broken relationships
For I grieve you, who is left to make me glad but you whom I
have grieved? I wrote as I did, so that when I came I would not
be distressed by those who should have made me rejoice. I had
confidence in all of you, that you wold all share my joy, For I
wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with
many tears, not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of
my love for you.
So my brothers and sisters, I pray this day that we may go about in our duties and labours, knowing we have given over ourselves for the power of God to work through us and in us. Or even the other way round. You ought to think to yourselves, Peter makes misstakes, but he has got brain damage and still gets most takes right. This life is not like making a movie, where the director can say, take that scene again! So lets go out there today and everyday and look out for every opportunity to make it Gods day through our intervention! A smile here, picking up some litter here. Not making fun of anyone anywhere ( else we are really belittling God!).

No comments: