Wednesday 26 October 2011

Up Dunstable Downs, Kite spotting and shooting.


We had a good day today. I drove one of my sons and my mother, oh yes, and the Buster over to dunstable downs to watch the gliders and kites.
It would be really good if next summer people try to pick a day that there can be as many kites in the air as possible! Well its an idea, just left to float out there.
Today I have been frequently looking at the writing on my hand, `Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me, repeating it in my mind. Yep, its working and I have got mercy. No rocks fell out of the sky onto my head. Homicidal drivers did not engade with my moderate driveing! Oh yes I know its only 7.50pm, but you see that is what me having faith is about. I just say, universe whatever you want to come my way I shall accept with grace, but pleace if you will, let it be stuff to put a smile on my face.
Have a good eve/day folks, where ever you are and know we are all really one.
Your brother Peter

Oh yes I took this one to give you all a smile from me,
Peace and Love from your bro, Peter

No comments: