Friday 21 October 2011

Peaceful Fish on Friday! Lets pray for those whom it isnt.

I know that this may include one or more of us reading this. This is why I ask you now to pray with me; ` Power of Good (God) that is all loving, we call on your mercy to come and straighten that which is crooked , Console those who are grieving, give joy to those who celebrate and bring us all to the knowledge of your almighty wisdom. I ask this in the name of Jesus and all the saints. Amen and Amen.
We may ignore but we cant evade the presence of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.
The enemy will not see you vanish into Gods company without some effort to reclaim you. C.S.Lewis
Todays bible reading comes from 2 Corinthians 2:2-4
Desite broken relationships
For if I grieve you, who is lift to make me glad but you whom I
have grieved? I wrote as I did, so that when I came I would not be
distressed by those who shoukd have made me rejoice. I had con-
fidence in all of you, that you would all share my joy. For I wrote
you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many tears,
not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you.
So my brothers and sisters, lets try before leaving home, if we are fortunate enough to have a mirror, look in it and give ourselves and God in us a big smile. This way , when we go about today and have the opportunity to give a stranger - or someone we know - a smile. It will also be God smiling upon them.
Blessings and peace from your brother Peter. ps pass it on.

No comments: