Tuesday 11 October 2011

Be fortified by faith in all that is good. Test your art by holding it against the light of truth.

If any one wishes to be
created afresh, then he
must do every thing in
his power to enter the
condition of nothingness,
and then God will make
out of him a new
creation, and he will
become as a spring which
does not dry up and as a
stream which does not
cease to flow.
Martin Buber
Twentieth-century
Austrian theologian. Mystic. pychotherapist.
The above brings to mind two sayings that I often hold in my consciousness. `Be still and know I Am God`, and `Let go and let God`.
Here something I wasn't to share with you from Lu Xiaomin, Chinese Christian Songwriter
Listen to the call coming across the ocean
Chinese are the children of God
China, China come and find peace
God has found you
You will never have to wander in the wilderness
China belongs to God
************************************************************************
"China is not to be one for Christ by quiet, ease-loving men and women.. The stamp of men and women we need is such as will put Jesus, China, souls, first and foremost in everything and at every time-even life itself must be secondary"
- Hudson Taylor, missionary to China (1832-1905)
So my brothers and sisters,please I ask you who believe in God to pray that the Holy spirit hovers above China and knocks on the heart of its people. From the party chiefs and their wives and children, to the cooks and roadsweepers. Our prayers make a difference. If I didn't believe that then I would spend any time in prayer. As I tell people, `I am brain injured, not stupid. subtle difference maybe, but an important one.`
"

No comments: