Monday 10 October 2011

Hit a bit of a low yesterday, but I survived. Wallet took a battering though.

Yesterday evening after taking my sons back home I hit a heavy depression. The upside is that my shoulders ache from the exercises I done to get rid of feelings that could have took me into a negative outcome. I can now go halfway up and down doing handstand press ups. Also the punchbag got quite a pummeling Me and the buster had a hard run early this morning to try and produce some endorphins to help in the battle.
Me and my sons went to church yesterday and I asked the congregation, as I now ask those of you who have faith in God, or a higher power, to pray for their stepdad to make a good recovery from the heart attack he had a couple of days ago. My boys love him and he has had a hard life for someone still young. He also lost his mother, but that meant his father went to prison. Enough said. So please Lord take care of our brother Adrian.
Tomorrow morning a chap called Justin, who is a volunteer at headway - an organisation which tries to help people with acquired brain injuries - is going to have a go at helping me to be able to do some of the things with the computer and on the Internet that I cannot as yet do!
I dont know if Ive told you, that its International Day of Prayer for the persecuted, on Sun nov 6th!
Please can I ask you to let as many people know. Even people with no belief in a loving creator, can give out positive hopes, desires and affirmations.
I must sign off now and rest up awhile. Before I do though I shall give you a quote, maybe for the second time.
Bob Marley
Me only have one ambition, y`know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see Mankind live together - black - white - chinese, everyone - thats all.
....................................................................................................................................................
I belive even though his physical presense is no longer limited to being on this one planet, we who are still present are obligated if we wish to do our part in the whole thing. My peace and love to you all. Pass it on.
bro Peter

No comments: