Monday 31 October 2011

This is my version of a monet, but it doesnt give me money.


Good day folks.
on the left is a small portion of a screen print that I hand coloured. The thing I like about this, is that its not so uniform as to take the movement out of it. Also I gave the dancing ladies smaller waists which now on reflection I am not sure was the best thing.
I shall explain the bit in the title about, `it doesn't give me money`. As my small local government pension- which I have been receiving since my wife Tracy took her life giving me a brain injury-is not enough to live on; I receive a benefit from the government called income support. Its not as much as £100 pw, but because I receive this then I don't have to pay local government tax on my property (this is not a mansion, just a two bedroom flat.) also I get free dental care and prescriptions. So, again the title, its not me griping, but just explaining that unless I could sell prints/postcards of my work and or the original works for enough to not rely on income support, then as it is I am unable to sell my work. That's not to say I haven't given it away. Oh I ought to mention that if one of you out there could, as my agent (specially take note, any sacred service agents!) bring in a reasonable income from my work, then you would get the usual percentage. I can be contacted at `theartistpgk@talktalk.net`.
Something to think about
If the physical make up of the brain programs us to believe in God, who is the programmer!
Confusius was born to an unwed mother. Sounds similar to who?
The following two things I enjoyed and you may want to look them up on youtube;
Oh Palestin(arab spring version) - Reem Kalani
269309-Umthombo Street Kids addicted to Surfing.
May you have a good day my brothers and sisters. Go in love and peace this day and always know that you are loved.
Your brother Peter

No comments: