Friday 28 October 2011

Buster my dog and not another soul in sight

Good day folks. I am sitting here at 5am and pondering if anyone that looks at my blogs has shared the feeling, which the mystics may call, the dark night of the soul? I have to go and pick up my two sons from their mother and stepfather in @4hrs. That's good and I shall enjoy spending the day with them. During the day we shall probably make dough and bake loves of bread. Of course we shall do other things, like go to the Saturday morning pictures. At the end of the day and this is where the dark night of the soul comes in, I have to find strength in a God I cant see, but through all things I am meant to see. Also be loved by our heavenly father, yet have no earthly person to love or feel loved by. Am I meant to get by on the memory that my late wife Tracy and me had loving times together, which some individuals never experience? Perhaps.
Often during the six years living in the Philippines I would see the message, `pray harder`!
If what I'm saying strikes a chord with an individual out there, please communicate to me at `theartistpgk@talktalk.net` I cannot be the only person who can go and stand in a crowd of people and feel alone. Nor have to go off walking in the woods with my dog to find peace? Yet the quote I share with all who see my blog may be as meaningful with one of you as it is to me. So I leave this blog today with;
"If we are not fully ourselves truly in the present moment, we miss everything."
Thich Nhat Hanh
Ha ha, of course I have to say that when my faith is tested, then all that is left is hope. Have a good weekend. Your brother Peter.

No comments: