Wednesday 12 October 2011

Good day Blessing to believers and good luck to those without faith.

Good day folks. Peace to all living things. Above is the first sculpture of a gargoyle i made, whilst on remand in Bedford prison. I was awaiting trail at The Old Bailey and exoneration for being accused of aiding an abetting my darling wife, Tracys suicide. My right hand was paralyzed (thankfully its almost 100% okay now) and I had a ball of clay and the head just became born from it. Its a sort of self portrait of how I saw myself and thought others perceived me at the time.
Yep I know its a crappy photo. Part of the reason why its on a blog and not in a gallery.
Talking of my galleries, they will probably get changed around soon as I would like to have one of the three devoted to the work I produced in my sessions with the forensic art therapist.
Now look at me on the left. Time has moved on and I am not behind prison bars. Is it really me or just a sculpture of me?
For sure I can tell you its not a Muslim
woman, as below the waist is the naked torso of a 100% man. I thought it best not to have cock and balls on full view for this blog. Though, if there was demand for an artistic art peace; nope.
I had a fellow around yesterday. A volunteer from `Headway` an org that helps people with brain injuries. Steve I believe was his name. I know it wasn't Stan. Anyway he helped me put a bit of music on one of my little video clips and also title and credits. Can I put it on this blog though! That's a rhetorical question. Is there such a thing as a rhetorical answer? That just out there.
The sun is shining. May you all be blessed by goodness and light and know that I thank you for giving my blogs some time in your consciousness. Peace and love from your brother, Peter

No comments: