Friday 22 March 2013

Art for arts sake. Blog for my sake. Let no one be forsaken!


Good day my brothers and sisters.
After yesterday I thought I would have a lot more energy today, but having been over and having an hour and a half session with Kate, my forensic art therapist and then going for a walk with my sister Viv and Zoomie the dog, I am quite wacked out. 


Here is a close up of the mirror I had worked on some time ago, but changes wherever it is and whoever is observing it.


    Here is my reflection again in the cracked mirror. This time with the three lights being a prominant feature.









   Below I liked the way that not only did the fungi remind me of a cross section of the cut  trees, its colours  
    are much the same too



            So my brothers and sisters. Zoomie is a whippet/ lurcher and is an immortal spirital being having a wonderful canine experience. When a rabbit or squirrel encounters her, their experience is brief. Thats the nature of their being. We can transcend our inborn natures to encounter the supernatural commonality.
Blessings, love and peace to you and all beings. 

Being tired now makes it easy for me to be here and after finishing this blog, just be still awhile residing in a thought free state. 

God manifests as the inner consciousness.
When we turn the mind inwards all that we percieve not to be transitory is God. 

Have a good day/weekend and know that you are both loved and appreciatted.
Your bro Peter. 

No comments: