Monday 25 March 2013

My art with Metaphyisical quotes

Good day my brothers and sisters. I have some of my art to share with quotes from others.

These snapshots of my latest painting are just small portions which caught my eye and are now coming to yours. Even if you put them all together you would only still have a fragment of the whole picture and it would be almost impossible for you to arrange them into the painting that was brought into being through me. Thats not to say you wouldnt create a wonderfull `Peace` of art and I would be intriqued to see it if you did. petgkimb@gmail is where you should send it or anything else you wish to share with me here at this terminal in time.











Now for just a few metaphyisical quotes;


 All that we see is but a dream within a dream.

                                                       Edgar Allen Poe

We do not go round in circles we spiral upwards.

                                                          J B Priestley

If you havent attained true clear vision, this causes you to lapse into extremes, so that you lose contact with reality.
                                                              Zen master Yaunwu

There will be a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning

                                          Louis L`Amour
This seems a splended point in time to end this blog. You all be one in intention to be only open to love, joy, wonder and manifesting love. Today and always. Your bro Peter.      




No comments: