Saturday 9 March 2013

Out with camera and inside wid me art.


Good day brothers and sisters. 
First thing this morning I went for a little walk with with my camera. 





I met a friend and gave her a stroke.












                                          I said, "smile for the camera" and she did her best.








                                                   Took a shot into the park, but didnt linger.



Came home and did some painting.



Here are the pictures the camera took for us, from the painting above.















                                                      Know that you are loved!



                                          Here is the other way I like to look at this.

Just art and me saying blessings peace and love and peace to you and all beings. (you cant hear me, but please believe me as I wouldnt write it if it was not so.
                                     Pass this on and know that you are blessed.
                                                  Your  Bro Peter

No comments: