Saturday 16 March 2013

Saturday and I welcome you to this creative blog with LOVE.

Good day my brothers and sisters.
Peace love and blessings to you and through you to all beings from your bro Peter.

First my art which was photographed only minutes ago and although was painted last night, is still a tad wet. Well I do lay it on a bit thick at times.

          So here below is the whole picture and then below
          Some smaller `peaces` which caught my eye.
    











                                          Above you can see a `Peace` of the painting from two
                                          different angles, which does infact demonstrate in this instance
                                          my particular like for this section and all that is going on.

                                          Below however is my least favourite view and I have encluded
                                          it as an example of not excluding all of what first is displeasing to
                                          us, but to use it to see what it shows in ourselves which we are
                                          wanting to look away from!

Its St Patricks tomorrow and is the annerversary of my father Patrick`s birthday and his twin brother our uncle Len. Sadly for us they are no longer with us, but will one day rise in glory. Tonight, my brother Alan our Cousin Andy and myself will be going to a public house for a meal and a drink. (At least I think thats what we will be doing.) Its good that I am tea total as its easy for me to be the designated driver.
I did wonder if our father was called Patrick as he came into the world first!   

Looking over the paragraph above, I must change my view slightly of what I wrote, yet leave it in to show you why. Often the sadness of losing someone we love, is ours. They are not here in this world of duality and time. They can feel no sadness being in oneness with God, or even if they can it will be glorious and beyond our human conception. This is often the trouble with us humans. As children we think as children and as adults we think as `grownups`, but didnt Jesus Christ say that we should be as children to enter the kingdom of God! I believe I may have share with you my belief before on these blogs that Gods kingdom is already here now for us to realise!
Joy today and joy for all. Lets not focus on those people and other living entities we cannot personally bring love and joy to, as we will be minimising the effectiveness of loves capacity to reach out and join together a power which will go far beyond our sight and understanding. I am going to end here with a desire and feeling of love and peace for you and still my mind of all else for 60seconds from now. 
Thats done my brothers and sisters. So I shall leave you in Peace and love. Your bro Peter.  

No comments: