Tuesday 12 March 2013

Tuesday 12th and its starting to warm up, but I went out in the frost for you.

Good day my brothers and sisters. As already stated I went out around 6am to get some photos for this blog and also for inspiratation in art. Like inhalation of the cold air and its effects also on the outside of our bodies, it does change our being. As I went out with the camera I also went out without gloves. It being many degrees below zero, whence I came into this warm haven, my hands did with pain become. Hmm, methinks that you see todays writing as straying from my normal metre. I have only a few minutes ago been looking at a book I downloaded, which was written in english a few hundred years ago and some of the words I have no idea of their meaning. It makes one think how our language is perhaps changing more rapidly now over the last twenty years than it did in the preceding two hundred years!

So now to share the photos I took outside and in.

                      Here are some leaves frozen in ice in the hollow of a tree. Without this explaination I would just view it as an abstract photo. Enjoying the tone and texture and shapes.




                                                    Below more ice contained and dog unrestrained. He is a friend!


                                          Above we can can see trees in the sky and imagine the
                                          roots in the ground.
                                          Below I drew the camera away from subject whilst
                                          shooting. With no smell nor sound this vision is less distinct!

                                                    Above and below. Look away and look.
    

  END OF PART ONE


Part two

 You are your own Guru. `Self` is guru, guru is self. There is no difference. Practice. Give up regarding the unreal as real.
 Reality is self, there is nothing to realise. All that is required is that you should give up regarding the unreal as real.
 Effortless and choiceless awareness is our real state. If we can attain it or be in it that is alright, but generally one cannot reach it without effort. The effort of deliberate meditation.
 Give up thoughts on that which is outside the body. One can feel love for all without differenciating.
 It is the nature of mind to wander. You are not the mind.
 The mind springs up and sinks down. It is imperminant, transitory. Whereas we are one eternal conciousness.
 I am, rest in this love.
 Self is the witness. You are that.
 The person cannot be the Guru. I AM  I AM LOVE is the Guru.
Knowing oneself is only being one`s self.Theres no difference between your self and others. We are one.
 As there is no second existence, this is self realization. This is not the dress rehearsal for life. Live it now.
 The state we call realization is simply being oneself. Not knowing anything, or becoming anything. No special chants, incantations or prayers needed. Though if you want to do this it is fine. I like to on accasion.
 If one has realised that he is alone that which is and that which alone has always been he cannot describe that state. He alone can be that.
 Still it is a wonder that to teach this simple truth there should come into being so many religions, creeds, methods and disputes among them.
 Gods love is available NOW. Not an inferior or watered down version. Practice loving enjoyment NOW.
Register it now and feel it inside and outside you and then watch for the barriers to fall as all becomes ONE.
 At its most basic level, atoms are held together by light. We are light beings.
 We all come from the same source and are linked to this source and so can never really in reality be lost.
We can however falsely believe we are lost and also feel wretched. There is though really no need for this, unless of course you forget.
 Realisation is simply being one`s self.
 Know thyself, or seek the seeker.
 Be still and know I am that.
There is no need to go to India to find yourself and no matter how hard you try you cannot escape your self. Not even by destroying this current body. So you might as well do as I am and love all life. I just do less housework than some! I do smile a lot to make up for it. This reminds me, I must set off  for the dentist in a few minutes.  Let a smile come now and think of me smiling NOW as I type this for you my beloved to read.
(Yes thats, you and yes you and you and on on to infinity.) 
fin (for now)

No comments: