Wednesday 13 March 2013

Good day and are you in good spirits? If not dont look at this blog, but come back tomorrow. ta

Good day to all of us who are good today.

a little exercise to begin, and hey there I thought I would begin this sentence without a capital as it will not bring down western civilisation. OOPs did it! Oh not yet, but it will. 

Breath in.     Breath out.

Breath in.     Breath out.

Forget this and attaining Enlightenment will be the least of your problems.

So my brothers and sisters, I greet you with love from this sunny day here in The Milky Way galaxy.
Aren't we just out on the edge of one spiral arm. No matter, its a good place to call home, as its where our heart is. In the last few decades people in general tended to think who we are was our consciousness located in our brain. Now because of advances in western sience we here are catching up with arcane eastern knowledge. Also eastern knowledge which isnt arcane. Anyway, we now - many of us - believe our heart is more than just an organ for pumping blood around our body and it is evolved in emotions and much more. The same goes for our solar plexus or light center. Here though I will not go on about this as there is much you can find on youtube and of places on the internet and out in the world to explore this.

Tip for today. "Always laugh when you can its cheap medicine." Lord Byron

One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks ~ Jack Penn

I was just now after writing the last quote looking at the life of Jack Penn and he was a great person. Contributing a lot to relieve suffering.
Whilst looking I stumbled across www.metanoia.org/suicide  and as my first wife died in this manner. I read the following;

Suicide is not chosen; it happens when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain.
For my beloved Tracy, the pain was from clinical deppression. Yet it doesnt matter the cause of the pain, if the pain relief works to take away the pain.
My attitude has to be to let go of any painful memories, or self punishing ones and I can tell you its not completely over. I am getting there though and the smiling whilst typing now is from the happy memories. Joyful loving and now laughing because of the fun we had with Nestar our eight stone bullmastif who was like a child that was also our guard dog. Like a warm furry teddy bear for tracy, only in the shape of a dog with a big tongue and wagging tail. One day Tracy shouted out "Peter, come and look at how much Nestar is laughing. We had been playing hide and seek. It was Nestars turn to hide and she was on the bed with her head and shoulders under the quilt. Where`s Nester I said and of course we saw her tail wagging and bottom half shaking as she done her impression of an ostrich with its head in the sand!
We had many wonderful times together and some which are too personal - although funny - to share. Like the one in the cinema and the smile I gave Tracy when she reached in the popcorn box I was holding in my lap. I had got the idea from a film and thank God it worked out well! Its a wonderfull life. So now some of my art which after me, you are now the first to see. Some is finished and some is in progress!
   





















We are not our past or our future, we are here now. Know that you are loved. Try hard to feel this love well up from its source in you and flow out as a blessing and joy to all. Your brother, loving you and all beings. Peter the precious and unperturbed.
ps. pass this on with love.   


  

No comments: