Saturday 23 March 2013

My art and liberation theology. Connection comunity and common values.

Good day my brothers and sisters. I have just finishes watching two short films on You Tube about the people of Lagamar in the Northeastern city of Fortaleza Brazil and their fight for their community`s survival. 

God bless the people of Mundau Street.

Liberation Theology and Radical Christianity goes way back to great people such as Gerrard Winstanley a Lancashire man who lived here in the United Kingdom from 1609 until his execution.

The God of the Rich is a false God used to enslave the masses into accepting the elites rule over this world.
Richard Price 1789 is my sort of Christian and wrote; 
Be encouraged, all ye friends of Freedom, and writers in its defense. The times are auspicious Your labours have not been in vain. Tremble all ye oppressors of the world.
Take warning, all ye supporters of slavish governments and slavish hierarchies!
Restore to mankind their rights; and consent to the correction of abusers, before they and you are destroyed together.
Unlike most Unitarians, Price was unwilling to question the divinity of Christ. In 1791 he became one of the original members of the Unitarian Society. One doesn't have to believe in any of the established religions doctrines to be a Unitarian and this is perhaps why as I have considered myself a follower of both Jesus the Nazarene, the Buddha and many saints; I ought to perhaps do likewise and state that I am as such a Unitarian. I certainly both love others as Jesus loved and follow the zoroastrians in, Thinking good thoughts, speaking good words and doing good actions.
So thats it, I have shared this with you my brothers and sisters and shall now share my latest painting.







                                                    This is the One pictures all the others on
                                                    the blog are from!








   Okay folks, I am off now to drive my ex-wife with our son Harry to the supermaket so she can do some shopping and then I will treat us all to a fastfood lunch. Ta ta for now. Know that you are loved and pass this on. Be strong.

Your bro Peter. ps. non of you came around although I did say that I would treat us all to a fast food lunch. Good thing though as my ex paid for it as I did the driving. Another time though, if you are in this area, just drop in.  Blessings and peace to you all.  

No comments: