Wednesday 20 March 2013

Peace and love to you all and all beings who cannot see this.

Yep. Good day to you all. The titles refer to, as well as you - whom I hope are well - to all the non-human beings.

So the trip to `studio upstairs` went well and I had a good day in the studio. I dont have anything to share with you from there, but do have the painting done on my return. Its a sort of coming down restfully from the energetic being I was most of the day.




                       So here below is the whole picture and then underneath that which caught my eye.











Just sharing my art for now. When I awoke three hours ago, I did think of something I would have liked to share with you, but as the moment has gone so has the memory. I am now just in stillness of being. Love and peace is where I am at, with little thought. So my brothers and sisters have a good day. Know that if I do later ponder or come across something to share with you in words or from the camera lense, then I can always do another post to you. Know that you are so loved. Your bro Peter.

No comments: