Friday 8 March 2013

Fish on Friday

Good day my brothers and sisters. The first two photos are forwarded to you from me and were forwarded to me on facebook. I like them and so share them with you! I like you.



                                                    I was being driven through the countryside
                                                    an hour or two ago by my brother Alan, when
                                                    I asked him to pull over so I could answer a
                                                    call of nature. I got out, turned werewolf and
                                                    leapt over the gate to hound some sheep!
                                                    Seriously though, I do have some mutton for
                                          sale; cheap! Joke lang.  I did like the way the mist
                                          masks the view a little way into the distance. This
                                          shot though also reminded me of a little saying I am
                                          doing on accasion.  `Gate gate paragate, parasamagate
                                          bodhi svaha.` I could just say; ` Gone gone gone beyond,
                                          gone totally beyond, what an awakening.`

    Now folks my art to share with all and sundry          
                                              Sun dry? I actually used a hairdrier!

















The Dharma of Mind Transmission 

Break off the way of speech,
Destroy the place of thinking.
Awaken the mind to no-mind.
Find silence and ...
Sudden understanding.

Have a good day find peace and love within and share throughout with all. Blessings to you all, your bro Peter.

No comments: