Saturday 30 March 2013

IMAGINATION what a Nation!! Just dont think too hard.

Good day my brothers and sisters. `I` have been pondering about IMAGINATION. John Lennon, The  Beatles and perhaps millions of us can Imagine all the people and all we need is love. No heaven and hell to die for. I am just going to take a brief excursion here - putting headphones on as its 7.07am and two sons are alseep in this very room.  Now to minimize this screen and go to youtube, put on Imagine and come back with the song playing through my ears to my mind. Well my siblings, I am back with tears in my eyes and not just from listening to that, but going on the watch VOICE PIECE FOR SOPRANO 7 WISH TREEatMOMA SUMMER20110 by yoko ono (I am praying that those who made such negative and hateful comments about Yoko will be forgiven and become nicer people,but thats all I can do for them. For now, who knows in the future. Yes I know at least one of us does.)   Well with her I should like to thank the universe and the earth planet for giving me so much. Thank you thank you thank you.

Do you see that as you are reading this I am thanking you. As I have said before and will undoubtedly say again, this universe wouldnt be without you in it. Belive me and belive in yourself as inbetween one moment and the next there is always now.




















   There we are, all the shots I like and no one person plant or animal was killed during the loading and execution of this blog! The shot directly above is my favourite, as is the one above that and so on. Like you my dearest reading this - maybe I am just fortunate that when my wife died it didnt envolve an outsider as did John Lennons, yet my tears which are real, well they are for everybodies losses and gains. Bless you all in one and know that you are loved. Pass this on, though the tears which are still gladly here are not essentially anything less than a love blessing to you and all. Peter.  

No comments: