Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday and there is snow outside and only the Holy Spirit and me here now.+ my painting,`Still Shedding tears.`

Good day my brothers and sisters. The church service has been finished an hour or so and the boys have been taken home. I am here alone with the Holy Spirit of God to create this meagre wonderful blog for you. So here first without further ado are some pictures of recent painting which has been accomplished through me for you. It is entitled `Still Shedding tears`.


So, this below is the whole picture which for me is a bit like seeing many frames from one film one large shot of them all. So there is a beginning a middle and an end all in one and we have to see that each time we come back to the painting, we can see it a whole different way. We bring not only our own individual perspective to the work, but we can be looking through a slightly murky lens made grubby by our life experience. So my friends, I will not add to these by mentioning what this work does for me, other than it releases me from only being at one with humanity, but to all in existence and that which has been and will be passed after this brief sojourn  in existance as humanbeing and an artist, amongst all else and yet in all!   






























































I do hope that you like these two shots as they are amongst my favourites which this whole blog is composed of. I havent got to the point of putting out takes in, as they wouldnt really be outtakes!


I just love this shot of a figure with hooked over tail and nice shadow to body, diving through the painting amongst blue!  Whats holding on to her hooked over tail? looks like a meer cat or some other creature with another balancing on its head. Who knows what comes from the imagination! 
To those of you my brothers and sisters who are like me, in recognising that our limited ability to conceive a power which is known commonaly as God almighty and resides both outside and inside time and the universe, yet being open-minded to ever more knowledge and wisdom. I shall share that which I am off to do now from the end of today blog with you. I have been reading a library book called Mind Programming, by Eldon Taylor and in it he mentions a website called www.innertalk.com So I shall leave you with a quote and then get off to explore this sight site.
Been there and am now back. Its not for me as it appears one has to pay them money. I am not in the black at the bank enough to do this. Paper to paint on and the paint with which to do this, takes priority over innertalk.com. For now I will stick to looking at youtube for free!  Blessings and love to you and all beings,
                                Brother Peter. (In Sweden some exceptional people are like me, up early and starting the day open to new things.Blessings to all life, today and always.)
  

No comments: